Get To Know Us
Below you can find some of our most recent projects and press. We hope these links give you some insight into the PeaceLove approach and philosophy.
This art kit promotes mental health by teaching how to use creativity as a way to express yourself, share your story, and find peace of mind. It is designed for both individual and group use with a wide range of age and ability levels. Each activity is tailored to address a different emotional need, such as “Calm,” “Connection,” and “Understanding.” There is a companion site with enhanced materials available; however, users without internet access will still receive all the benefits of the activities.
- Guidebook with introduction to PeaceLove’s mental health approach and instructions for each expressive arts activity
- Fine tip markers
- Colored pencils
- Ink pad
- Pieces for expressive arts activities
- Access to additional resources
- PLUS: Add-on activities available
- Johnson & Johnson the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, is looking to provide basic mental health tools to people around the world, particularly youth.
- Global Shapers, a network of young people driving dialogue, action and change, is our pilot partner for a training program that will equip leaders with tools and directions to bring the Art Kit and expressive arts experiences to their communities.